[ic] translating Interchange ao portugues - [Re: Vol 1 #147]

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:50:49 -0500

Quoting Rene Hertell (rene@hertell.com):
> Please lets use only English language on this list!

I think a bit of other languages can be tolerated. But for
extended use, we can establish other language lists as needed.
There is already a minivend-de (maintained at minivend.org)
and minivend-es list, and we can add them as desired.

I have added an interchange-intl list for extended non-English
discussions. If you add a [pt] or [es] or [fr] to the beginning of the
subject line, it should be filterable on language.