Birgitt Funk
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:34:26 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Zachary Matthews wrote:

> The archives are an excellent tool... and they are still not
> functioning.  Searches return 0 results.  Is there another archive
> besides the one at
> <> ?
> Zac

I think there is a little hick-up when the old Minivend archives
were merged with the new Interchange archives.

You can still find ALL posts up to November 1rst in a searchable
list under the old link

The search form on the bottom of that page works.

(You can access this list still over the site
when clicking on the left bottom links list "Old Minivend Site",
then "mail list").

The new search form on the

doesn't work. It contains the same posts as the old site up til
November 1rst plus the current ones. I think they use another
search engine ht://DIG and it doesn't do the job so far.