[ic] Newby: IC in "Euroland"
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:42:29 +0100
Here in "Euroland" we have some special requirements :
- prices must be both in national currency (FRF, DM, etc)
and in Euros (EUR) until the national currencies will
disappear in a couple of years.
- we have two different VAT rates depending on the product
class (in France books are at 5.5 % and most of the rest
at 19.6 % but some at 0% !!!).
- we have to charge VAT for all EU (European Union) contries
but not for the rest of the world :
- VAT is charged for Belgium (EU member)
- VAT is not charged for Switzerland (not EU member)
Has anyone already configured IC in this way?
Any advice welcomed.