[ic] Random items not showing on index page

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:41:59 -0600

Depending on which components you are using on the index page, you may need
to adjust settings in the merchandising table to associate them to your new

Good luck,

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:42 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Random items not showing on index page

I've cleared out the hardware inventory and entered three of my own using
browser I/F. Now when I browse the index page it only now and then show one
or two of the items I have entered and leave the other positions blank. Any
clue what I've done wrong?

Everything else seem to work. I'm using Ver 4.6.0.

Steve Szmidt

Interchange-users mailing list