[ic] uploading images side-effect

Paul R Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:19:38 -0500

One last question, pardon my ignorance;

I have done as you have said, I logged in as interch, I did the cvs commands with interch as my root, it displays messages as
though it is updating /var/lib/interchange and a bunch of other places.

How can I be sure it updated what it should have?

How do I get the new improved templates and stuff into my catalogs without overwriting the stuff I've modified?

Paul