[ic] 4.5.6 install problem

John Walsh jwalsh@diabetesnet.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:15:26 -0700

--=====================_29731091==_.ALT

Mike,

Though a semi-nubie, I have learned how to find files. It appears the
minivend.cfg.dist.bak was not created. When the config program runs, we've
been accepting the default path of /usr/home/*username*/interchange, but
we're not sure this is correct for a virtual private server where the
htdocs and cgi-bin are actually in the
/usr/home/*username*/usr/local/etc/httpd/ directory...have tried the latter
path as well with no success.... 8-\  Could the path be the problem?
Anyway, da file ain't dere!

John