[ic] ???

Rocky Marquiss rmarquiss@discovercreation.org
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:02:46 -0600

Hello,

Hey guys - how does one go about unsubscribing? I tried just Unsubscribe in
the Subject line - I got an email stating that it the message was, in
essence, put on hold for further review/action - but I remain on the list.
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD
JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they
shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous
judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160