[ic] Installation issues

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:58:36 -0400

Quoting Interchange User (interch@mail.bnetmd.net):

> Mike, this is the same error I posted yesterday and that a couple of
> other replies indicated they experienced as well.  I got it using the
> tarball "interchange-latest.tar.gz" and just ran "./configure" - nothing
> fancy.

Hmm. I tried this myself, installing to a clean directory, and am unable
to duplicate the problem. We also tried the installation on machines that
had never seen Minivend.

Is it possible you are installing to a directory that already has files in it?

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow