[ic] Install/Configure problems (Part II)

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:50:08 -0600 (MDT)

G'Day Jeff,

I noticed you maybe looking for a host that supports Interchange.

I am in the final stages with a state wide ISP in Alabama in putting one
togeither. We will be offering hosting for more than reasonable rates including
domain hosting and MySQL access.

If you would like to see what I personally have done with Minivend you can go to
"www.kmaxmall.com"... I wrote the entire site in Minivend...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6