[ic] Can not delete item

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 06:03:22 -0400

Quoting goh (goh@achieva.com.au):
> Hi, dear all interchange users
> I managed to install the latest release 4.5.6 with all the optional modules
> and everything seems working fine.  Except that when I tried to delete an
> item. Can anyone out there tell me what is my problem? I got internal server
> error and the error log shows the following error message:

This was a failure to set [flag type=write table="products"]
in the lib/UI/pages/admin/item.html page. It is fixed in CVS, or you can
add that tag to the top of the page temporarily to fix it in the next version.

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".