[ic] Problems with CheckHTML

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
02 Oct 2000 12:43:30 +0200

David Guerrero <david@boe.es> writes:

> Hi!
> I'm having problems using weblint.
> When I use the CheckHTML feature in minivend.cfg, and activate the
> checkhtml flag in a page, I get a 500 error from server, and the
> following message in the error.log of the catalog:
> oUktckjB: - [02/October/2000:12:33:58
> +0200] tienda /cgi-bin/tienda/index.html Runtime error: Can't call
> method "value" on unblessed reference at
> /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 1737.
> What's wrong?

This is a bug I made Akopia aware of and is fixed in the latest
CVS. Check your code in Interpolate.pm. I have there:

	elsif($flag eq 'checkhtml') {
		$value = $text if ! defined $opt->{value};
		$Vend::CheckHTML = $value;
		@status = ("Set CheckHTML flag: %s", $value);

LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis
http://www.linuxia.de - http://www.cobolt.net
--> Junior Officer of the MiniVend/Interchange Bug Patrol <---