[ic] Contruct demo requires SQL?

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:23:54 -0700

Hello All -

It seems that great things are happening at Akopia.  I have watched the
list for some time, but I waited for this beta to install and run
Interchange, and I am impressed by what a wonderful product it is shaping
up to be.

A clarification:  The "construct" demo requires SQL, yes?  I installed it
with makecat, answering "no" when asked if I want to us SQL.  Placing an
item in the cart of the resulting catalog results in a 500 error and an
entry in the error log about the SQL statement module not be
present.  There are also warnings in the admin info areas about SQL not
being available.  It appears the need for SQL has been hard-coded into the
demo, via inline perl or something?

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 fax