[ic] Need CPAN Perl mods help

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:17:10 -0500

I have Akopia Interchange running on a Debian Potato system. I recently
attempted to upgrade to the most recent Bundle::InterChange mod from
CPAN. The results were that in so doing I was instructed by 'cpan' to
remove the existing perl mods (debianized) from the system as they
represented duplicate links. The instructions were to 'make install
UNINST=1' I have no idea what to do with these instructions. I did
however determine that my perl system is screwed up as InterChange
4.5.6-beta does not work any longer. I have been searching for some time
for a way to get the necessary modules in a .deb format that Interchange
will recognize. Any tips, or assistance will be appreciated. Thanks!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173