[ic] GDBM.pm HELP PLEASE!!!

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:47:24 PDT

I just spoke with my host, who suggested I write to this usergroup.

Interchange (4.5.5) is failing (error.log points to GDBM.pm lines 69 & 107)
during various tasks.  Most recently this involves a mySQL-based catalog and
fails during checkout only.

My host said that it appears GDBM.pm wants to write to the physical cache -
something which only the system admin has permission to do.

SO... HOW DO I GET THIS TO WORK ON A SHARED SERVER?

Can I write to a temp file?  If so, what must be changed?

I am assuming that this (IC) will work on a shared server.

- Jeff
jeff_case@hotmail.com