[ic] Ground.csv

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:25:13 -0500

I think it is ups.com :) They have nothing to do with attributes or products but
if you have shipping set to use these files maybe that is causing your block in
forward motion. MV was set to UPS shipping automatically on install and if you
didn't want it you had to turn it off. Have not looked deep enough into IC but
assume since it's main heart site is MV that it is also similiar. You know "all
pieces must be there before we can build the puzzle regardless of the fact you
want to build just part"

Steve