[ic] DBD Problem?

David Guerrero david@boe.es
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:06:21 +0200

Hi again! :)

Now i'm having problems with one sugestion Mike gave in the list for
controlling the stock:

I'm using the following at the beginning of basket.html:

[perl table=products]
        my $cart = $Carts->{main};
        my $item;
        foreach $item (@{$Carts->{main}}) {
                my $on_hand = tag_data('products', 'stock',
$item->{code});
                next if $on_hand >= $item->{quantity};
                $item->{quantity} = $on_hand;
                $item->{stock_mensaje} = "Cantidad Máxima";
        }
[/perl]

since i have the inventory information in the products database, in the
"stock" field.

My database is Oracle 8.

It doesn't work, and give me the following error:

/cgi-bin/tienda/process.html Safe: Can't locate DBI object method
"quote" via package "DBD::Oracle::db" at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 509.

But, in the other hand, when i use:

[if data products::stock::[item-code] >= [item-quantity]]

in an [item-list][/item-list] it works just fine.

Isn't supossed "quote" to be in the DBI module instead of the Oracle
DBD?
Can be a "Safe" problem? I have "AllowGlobal  tienda" in minivend.cfg.

Thanks for any help...

--
---------------< LINUX: The choice of a GNU generation >----------------
David Guerrero                                      E-mail: david@boe.es