[ic] Ground.csv

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:12:55 +0100 (BST)

I've turned all shipping options off and I'm now communicating with the DB
fully.  I still find it kind off strange that shipping info is required on
a product/item that has'nt yet been created! I'm happy in my ignorance
:) only joking.  I'm actually learning loads playing with this!!!!

Speak to you when I get stuck again.......