[ic] IC - Help with installation

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:50:19 PDT

Hansraj,

If you're on a shared server, you'll need to have your ISP update the system
Perl.  For me, to run IC, this only entailed installation of the Safe::Hole
module.  For you, it may be more or less.

Suggest your ISP run the ./configure program fron your user space and see
what all needs to be updated, as it is presented.

It's up to them whether or not they do it.

- Jeff