[ic] Ground.csv

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:00:46 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Rick Walker wrote:

More problems that are beyond me.....
The UI now seems to be communicating with the database although it's not
updating the products table when i'm adding new items. Why so?  There are
no errors being generated so there does'nt seem to be any conflict
anywhere.  ....help me...... before its too late........ :?

Also the MV serever seems to terminate, apparantly with an error allthough
none logged, when it is not being used for any legnth of time. I'm runing
on redhat 6.02 and have MV setup as follows.  An mvend dir containing
all mv server config's. All cats stored in a dir called 'catalogs' with
cat specifics in a dir under that, '<catname>'.  Any ideas/fix's?

Thanks.

--
Rick Walker
edNET