[ic] Ground.csv..HELP

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:16:27 +0100 (BST)

Right, I have been looking in the wrong log file, all together 1, 2, 3
duuhhh!

This is the output from the logs;

>212.20.226.180 JuMEtAbH:212.20.226.180 - [04/October/2000:13:50:37 +0100]
>ednet /cgi-bin/user/rich/ednet/process.html Bad SQL, query was: SELECT
>DISTINCT db FROM mv_metadata

As much as I can figure is that there are missing variables in the SQL
(??).  I've tried to trace back to identify the problem but the
mv_metadata.gdbm is a binary file and hence I can't tell much from looking
at it.

On first appraisal I thought MV/IC was an excellent solution well worth
it's praise.  Saddly, I'm near breaking point and about to give into using
a flat file solution.  If anyone has any ideas whats wrong here please let
me know, for my own sanity if nothing else.

Thanks.

 --
Rick Walker
edNET