[ic] Tuning Interchange

Adrian Galindo agalindo@liceaga.facmed.unam.mx
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:56:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all!!

I pass all the painfull process of intallation. :P

Now, after use makecat and the new store is up, when i try to create a new
account on the store, I receive an error like this on the error.log:

- - - [date] - - error 'Call system interrupted' from select.
- - - [date] - - Died in select, retrying: error 'Call system interrupted'
from select.

I install the DBI:DBD for postgres and MySQL, even I tried with DBM
and I still receive this message.

Maybe it's something obvious, but i can't get it...
Any clue is welcome.

One more thing. Is there over there a rpm with the Bundle:Interchange ?

Thanks in advance. :)

L.I. Adrián Galindo Hernández       ICQ: 53497209
Mexico City