[ic] http running as one daemon | https running as another

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:05:31 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Stefan
Hornburg
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:41 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] http running as one daemon | https running as another

"Beriah Dutcher" <beriah@webuildpcs.com> writes:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> 	I am trying to get interchange to run the order processing thru my secure
> server and make the rest of it work on the normal server.  My normal http
is
> running as one daemon and the https running as a seperate daemon.

Why that ?

	Couple reason here, the main one because a secure server running as a
seperate daemon doesnt hog up resources that the non-secure one would need.
(alittle more involved then that)

> The http
> server is running under /usr/local/apache/ and the https is running under
> /usr/local/apachessl/ the servers are working normal but I dont have a
clue
> on how to make the orders run using the ssl server.
>
> 	Any ideas???????

Use [process secure=1] instead of [process] with the corresponding HTTPS
configuration (cgi-bin etc.).

	Where is this?????????

Beriah