[ic] http running as one daemon | https running as another

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
05 Oct 2000 21:51:40 +0200

"Beriah Dutcher" <beriah@webuildpcs.com> messed the quoting totally:

So you throw away resources in the first place ? Without a really good
explanation I assume that in your system setup are design flaws.

> > The http
> > server is running under /usr/local/apache/ and the https is running under
> > /usr/local/apachessl/ the servers are working normal but I dont have a
> clue
> > on how to make the orders run using the ssl server.
> >
> > 	Any ideas???????
>
> Use [process secure=1] instead of [process] with the corresponding HTTPS
> configuration (cgi-bin etc.).
>
> 	Where is this?????????

You are nearly as talkative as a fish. Please describe your problem more
thoroughly.

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis