[ic] global subs and "&charge", revisited (+REFORMATED)

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:42:03 -0500 (CDT)

You are right on base.  Steve's info on &charge is correct.  If you call a
globalsub inside of perl blocks, then you just use the regular perl
parameter passing method.

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt