[ic] Thousands of error logs in .gz format

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:14:57 -0400

Are you running logrotate.d?  My guess is that logrotate is auto-magically
backing up your log files for you.  By default, Redhat runs this daemon at
4-ish local time...

Check out the /etc/logrotate.conf file or the files in /etc/logrotate.d/
for any references to mv/ic and remove them.  This way your error log won't
get swaped out on you and will continue to grow to mammoth proportions.

Eric