[ic] Dazed and Confused

Scott Goodman scott@searchbc.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:24:00 -0700

Hi all,

My head is about to explode trying to figure out CommonAdjust, or any
method of implementing my quantity pricing scheme.

What I am trying to do is base quantity pricing on the category field,
if you order 6 products in a particular  category you receive the price
break. There are different price breaks for different categories as
well, so a different category might have a price break when yout  order
3 items.

I have been studying the docs and all the info in the mailing list
archives and trying out various things, but I haven't yet had that flash
of understanding which would allow me to get this figured out.

Please help.
I beg you...

Scott