[ic] Admin Tool Select box on Catagoy not working at all

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:33:34 -0400

    I have verified that the catalog select box on the Item Edit form
does NOTHING!   Every time we edit an item we have to manually type in
the category in the text box.  If we do not do this the category is
removed from the item and going to the Item Edit page show --- ??? ---
as the default(selected) entry.   I assume this is not the way it was
meant to work.  Any help in tracking this down would be greatly
appreciated.

    I could probably fix it if someone would drop me a clue on where to
start looking.  ;-)

    BTW, This is the second time Iv mentioned this here.

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me