[ic] Admin Tool Select box on Catagoy not working at all

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:45:23 -0400

    I fixed it sort of, it seems the default Meta for the select box is combo
select, I set it to just select and the problem went away.  Did I mention the
Interchange is AWESOME!!!!!   THANKS AKOPIA, and all the rest of the community for
producing a fantastic product.