[ic] Admin Tool Select box on Catagoy not working at all

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 22:16:50 -0400

    I edited the Category Meta to do a lookup on the cat table for name to populate the
select box also, this seemed to make more since, and eliminates the need for the Combo
Select there.     So now I have:

Table::Column  = products::category
Widget Type    =  Select Box
db                     =   cat
label                 =   category
lookup               =   name
pre_filter            = nullselect

    This forces the category to be created before a product is added, and in my opinion
that is not all that bad at all, since that seems to be a more logical way to build a
catalog.  ;-)