[ic] Please help---need perl pro

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 22:28:52 -0400

    John,  two things:

    1)  It looks like you are missing one of the modules, perhaps libnet
or the for some reason you platform is not supporting inet mode, which I
think is the Internet sockets.   I would try using the perl CPAN and
running it on the interchange bundle as described in the message output
of the config function.  Im very curios as to the OS your using, mainly
because ....

    2) you posted in HTML which is a no no here from what I understand
and usually a good indication of someone running a Windows OS.  If the
later, Im not sure that inet support in perl will even work on that
platform, but I have no way of knowing this since I have not touched
windows in about a year now(thank god).  ;-)

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me