[ic] Interchange file import

Robyn Renwick robynr@bcsupernet.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:37:44 -0700

Hi,

I am considering Interchange as a solution for our e-commerce site.  Right
now, we use a program called ShopFactory.  It creates html files which show
the product catalogue and JavaScript files which provide the shopping cart.
 The orders are then sent to a cgi script which parses the order and sends
it off to an email script.

I want to use a database to contain the orders and wonder if there is a way
to import the existing catalogue files into Interchange.

Also, I believe that I have only Perl 5.003 on the server.  Will that be
enough or will it need to be upgraded?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

take care,
robynr