[ic] Fields truncated on "No meta display" item edit screen

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:44:33 PDT

Are you using mySQL?  If so, you can change your field size from the command
line using:

ALTER TABLE products MODIFY related CHAR(96);

(or something like that... see mysql.com)

If not SQL then... I dunno. Sorry.