[ic] Postgres error with construct set up

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:22:23 -0400

Quoting Adrian Galindo (agalindo@liceaga.facmed.unam.mx):
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Ray Klassen wrote:
>
> > On starting a fairly vanilla catalog with the 'construct ' template in
> > interchange  4.5.7 postgres returns this error
> >
> > Bad timestamp external representation
> >
> > and interchange ignores that catalog..
> > mysql does something more or less the same but a 'no-sql' setup works
> > fine.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> ey!! I'm added to this question :)
>
> I receive in the error.log an:
>
> Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_mitienda.          <-- works fine
> Using PostgreSQL, DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop.
> ERROR:  Bad abstime external representation ''
> netshop: config error. Skipping.
>
> later this, I get an "Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/netshop" in the browser
> and in the error.log
>
> The DSN dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop it's ok since i probed it via dbimon
> and via a perl script...
>
> I checked the catalog.cfg and all seems to to be ok.
>
> Any ideas for this too?? :(

This is the new test data interfering. We should set the mod_time field
in userdb to blank, which should work for everything. This is done
in CVS and will be in the release.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".