[ic] System requirements?

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:09:01 PDT

There are a few threads on this I think.

One issue is the number of embedded tables used within the pages or HTML
code in general.  If you cut out the tables, clean up the HTML tags, the
pages will load faster (under most browsers).

Also, not sure to what degree it's relevant, correlation or cause, but I
switched from low_traffic settings to high_traffic and noticed a big
reduction in the time it took to serve pages (ic 4.5.5).