[ic] Hosting

jimtoro@hoflink.com jimtoro@hoflink.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.acornsprings.com is messed up. If you use Netscape 4.x
and "harvest" and item it takes you to a partial screen with nothing
to click on. If you try to go back to the domain you get just the
top bar and the copyright, no buttons or things to click.  If you use
IE 5.0 and order an item but then hit "continue shopping" you get
"Sorry the page (template/go.png) was not found.

If you use a WebTv system and order and item and then hit "continue
shopping" you get a "Sorry, the page (expired) was not found"

I guess I am not the only one with a improperly configured server.