[ic] help me hack out a custom GlobalSub for LinkPoint/CSI!

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:11:33 -0500 (CDT)

Two things are immediately obvious.  If you use a hyphen in a hash entry
without quoting it, and especially with strict turned off, perl is going
to attempt to subtract something.  You need $result{'order-id'} instead of
$result{order-id}.  The second thing is that there is a bug that wipes the
credit card number before you can get to it.  The &credit_card standard
keep __CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED__ line in profiles.order breaks unless keep
is the last thing on the line.  Since you aren't going to encrypt the
number and are going to keep it in memory until you use it anyway, you can
just delete this directive.

It should work the way you are doing it, but you can also access those
variables you are passing in through the %::Value hash.  Check out the
signio globalsub that comes with the distro.
 ---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt