[ic] Need to restart ic continuously

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:49:57 -0700

I guess I don't understand something about your problem.  Just add those
lines to the shell script.  If they generate output, redirect it to the
null device.  Does this work?

#!/bin/bash
var=`ps -ax | grep "servername/ic" | grep -v -c grep`
if [ 0 -eq $var ]
then
/my/local/directory/ic/bin/MINIVEND_DBFILE=1 >/dev/null
/my/local/directory/ic/bin/export MINIVEND_DBFILE >/dev/null
/my/local/directory/ic/bin/restart &
fi
<<

- Ed L.