[ic] re: NoImport Directives

Houman Akhavan houman@edigitalweb.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:31:33 -0700

According to the docs/faq, if you use the NoImport Directive in catalog.cfg,
such as NoImport products, it should automatically at server restart create
a file called products.sql in the products directory. But it is not. I am
guessing that I might not be putting the directive in the right spot in
catalog.cfg. Any help would be great. Other than that, everything is working
fine.

My system info:
RedHat 6.2
Interchange 4.5.7
MySQL
I have the full CPAN Interchange::Bundle installed.

Interchange Restart Output:
Killing Interchange server 4200 with TERM
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.5.7
Configuring catalog construct...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_construct.
done.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 4258)

...and my error.log is clean.

Thanks,

Houman A.