[ic] Problem with latest CVS

Zachary Matthews zac@mediapc.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:38:26 -0700

I just downloaded the latest version of Interchange via CVS.  When I
tried to create the distribution tar file, I ran into the following
warning:

{a1028@tleilax:119} /local/home/a1028/local/bin/perl Makefile.PL nocopy
Checking if your kit is complete...
Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
        dist/construct/templates/components/random
        dist/construct/templates/components/specials
        dist/construct/templates/components/upsell_horiz_2
        dist/construct/templates/components/upsell_horiz_3
Please inform the author.
Writing Makefile for Interchange

This is probably not serious, as it only seems to be affecting a few
files in the construct demo directory, but the message said to inform
the author... so there you have it.

Zac
M E D I A  P R O D U C T I O N  C O L L E C T I V E
-> e: zac@mediapc.com
-> w: http://www.mediapc.com
-> p: 510.547.1902
-> f: 510.654.1181