[ic] Need to restart ic continuously

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:37:38 PDT

Ed -- thanks for the help.

I don't really understand my own problem either.  If I did, I would have a
clue as to where to look, or start to try to fix it.

When I try to run the below script, I get the following output:

./restart_mvend.cgi: /my/local/directory/ic/bin/MINIVEND_DBFILE=1: no such
file or directory

When I am in /my/local/directory/ic/bin  at the command line I can do:

without error.

HOW do I make the script do this?