R: [ic] subtotal currency conversion

Valerio Santinelli valerio@got.it
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:42:21 +0200

It seems to work fine. I found out that the cart is called "main".. :)

I noticed that if the customer press the refresh button on his browser
during the checkout phase and repost data, then all prices in the cart get
to 0!
I'm working on a catalog based on the construct demo.

Valerio Santinelli
Register.it Support Team

 http://www.register.it/
 mailto:support@register.it