[ic] Using IC for entire site developement?

Rob Zimmerman rob@readysite.net
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:46:18 -0400

I am working on a proposal for a new client.  A rather large resort area in our
neck of the woods. Anyway they will not only have they rental units from
various parts of their grounds they also will have a realestate section, online
store amonst other things with eventually an online reservation system. That
will have to tie into their existing management system. All this needs to run
in multple language options.

Anyway, I am considering powering the entire site with Interchange. The
reason is the UI and the database system. This way the resort staff can
make modifications to the site all through one admin entry point.

I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Many thanks,
Rob