[ic] Sorry, the page (expired) was not found, ammended with error.

Tim tim@mateosian.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:24:28 -0400

Sorry this is the last time I will resend the same #@%#@ message!!   The
first two were not plain text, my apologies.  I will keep quiet from now on!
-----
I am in the process of testnig interchange 4.5.7 beta.

When I buy something and click on the continue shopping button (demo store),
I get: Sorry, the page (expired) was not found.  I tried this on the Akopia
demo site as well, with thje same results.  The error log is not very
revealing.

Here is the error:  cgi-bin/mybobbins/process.html search error: Limit
subroutine creation: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/home/limited/public_html/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 675.

Everything else seems to work just fine.  Help??

>Tim
Tim Mateosian
tim@mateosian.com