[ic] Beginners question

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:52:09 -0400

    If you untar in your home dir it will create the interchage dir
below that.  Then again it always creates the interchange dir when you
untar it.  In the interchange dir it creates run ./configure from there.

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me