[ic] Beginners question

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:38:36 PDT

Untarring the distribution will create the folder Interchange-4.5.x

Out of habit, I do that in the cgi-bin.

/home/mysite/www/cgi-bin/Interchange-4.5.x

Running ./configure will create the "working directory" of minivend/ic -- I
have that folder in /home/mysite/www

(you have the option of naming this working directory whatever you want and
placing it more or less wherever you want, but I'm not sure of the outcome
under different circumstances)

Hope that helps.