[ic] vim syntax file for mv/ic ?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:52:34 -0400

Quoting IF (mymother@my-mothers-shop.com):

> I am wondering if someone who uses the vim editor for
> MV and IC files has ever tried to make a custom
> MV.vim or IC.vim syntax file for coloring and
> syntax highlighting etc., possibly a customization
> of the html.vim syntax file ?

I am the world's biggest VIM fan, but unfortunately I don't like
syntax coloring. It wouldn't be too hard to do, I don't thing -- basically
it is the same as HTML rules except the begin marker is different.

In any case, I haven't heard of one. The HTML mode actually works
pretty good for MV code, from what I have seen.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".