[ic] Ok so Im an idiot, but its still broken...[error ] tag

Hans-Joachim Leidinger jojo@buchonline.net
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:06:44 +0200

Strider Centaur wrote:
>     So I read the docs and have pull out much of my already thinning
> hair.  For the life of me I can not get the [error ] tag to do squat.
> The funny thing is its not even my code, its the construct demo code.
> In the page ord/account.html the error checking simply is not working.
> Can someone please help?  Its hard enough to figure this stuff out when
> it works, much less when the examples are broken too.  :-)
> --
> Strider Centaur
Try this codes

[if type=explicit compare="[error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1]"]
[L]There were errors in your last submission[/L].
[L]They are shown in <FONT COLOR="RED">this color</FONT> below[/L].

[seti dummyerror][error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1][/seti]

The error was: [scratch dummyerror]

to get any any error message and I hope, you will get the picture!

-------------Hans-Joachim Leidinger---------------------