[ic] Ok so Im an idiot, but its still broken...[error ] tag

jojo@buchonline.net jojo@buchonline.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:12:14 +0200 (CEST)

On 16 Oct, Strider Centaur wrote:
>     Hans,  thanks but that is the same as the example, and like the example
> it did nothing.   I guess my question is more specific to a certain page
> than to the general use of [error].   The page in question is the
> account.html page provided with the construct demo site.  The problem is the
> error tests on that page specifically do not work.  Both here locally and on
> the online demo at Akopia.  I have been over the code of that page several
> times and it all looks good, but yet something is hosing it.
>
>     It would be my guess that others have had the same problem and I would
> imagine the guys at akopia would have some interest it resolving it, less
> someone get the idea that interchange is buggy.  :-)

I can confirm this! I've look the construct account page and did not get
any feedback too.

Joachim

BTW:
Why did I see

[comment]
<!-- Account change profile in etc/order.profiles -->
[/comment]

and

server:[jojo]# ls -al order.profiles
ls: order.profiles: No such file or directory

server:[jojo]# ls -al profiles.order
-rw-r--r--  1 jojo  jojo  3198 25 Sep 11:30 profiles.order

?

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger
buch online                 jojo@buchonline.net