[ic] Can Java Script work with interchange

nimalini nimalini@pointclark.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:41:35 -0400

--------------D2E5B5D88819D74CA0E21E0A

Hi All,
I installed interchange and it works fine but I want to include Java
Script for part of my Webpage Design. I couldn't get that work  yet.
(Java Script is not working ) .Does anybody know how to do that? Please
help me.

thanks in advance

-nimalini

Point Clark Networks