[ic] Can Java Script work with interchange

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:51:50 -0400

    JavaScript works, at least it is used quite a bit in the CONSTRUCT
demo for roll overs.  Just remember to place the part of the script that
need to appear before a <body> tag in the your_cat_dir/templets/region
file of the style you wish to use and not in the your_cat_dir/pages
files.

    Im more interested in PHP from inside the pages, but alas that is
not possible since its all generated by CGI, So I will have to create
static external links to take advantage of the rich features of that
fine language.  :-)

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me